Courses and training.

The forum to discuss work issues, Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessments, Security...

Moderators: inspector, Dragonrider, jay, thecaretaker

Dogzbody
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2023 03 16:22

Courses and training.

After 18 and a half years, I'm thinking that things are really getting ridiculous here now. So I thought I'd put together a cv, in case I decide to look elsewhere. I listed about 7 or 8 courses and training programs that I've been on , then I drew a blank! I must have been on more than a hundred in my time but couldn't remember what they were, or the exact title of the course. I know in my later years my memory is fading a bit, but if anyone can suggest a few courses that a caretaker might have needed, if I've done them I could add them.
Many thanks,
Dogz.
Dunroamin
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2023 03 19:04

Re: Courses and training.

Legionella, asbestos, H&S, fire, bomb threat/uxo, PAT, working at heights, COSHH, risk assessment/managing risk…..just a few off the top of my head after a loooooong day of “can you just……” (inset day - go figure). Granted most of them are possibly ‘awareness’ only ones, but still courses you’ve attended and have a working knowledge off. If I think of anymore when my head has stopped spinning I’ll add if someone else hasn’t mentioned them already
MopEd
Registered Member
Registered Member
Jan 2023 04 09:57

Re: Courses and training.

Don't forget your safeguarding courses.